We’re Going Virtual!
The Event Format
QS Subject Focus Summit – Hospitality and Leisure Management, running from 5 – 7 October, will be three days of engaging digital event experience.
This interactive format not only allows you to hear from experts but will also have several opportunities for you to ask questions and engage with the speakers.
The event will be attended by
- Senior leaders from hospitality schools, tourism and leisure management
- Relevant stakeholders from government and industry that deliver outstanding professional development and high impact research
- Representatives from other academic disciplines, media, consultancy firms, sustainability professionals in the hospitality sector and/or higher education management
- Professionals who are involved in university ranking, planning & development
The summit will run 3 hours per day from 5 – 7 October and will feature insightful keynotes, enlightening panel discussions, and thought-provoking sessions. If you happen to miss any sessions, recordings will also be made available on demand for a short period after the summit.
Networking and Interactive Sessions
Going virtual doesn’t mean that we’ll be any less interactive! At this year, you’ll have extensive opportunities to connect with fellow educators, edtech entrepreneurs, investors, and academic leaders. Opportunities to connect at SFS Medicine include:
- The virtual version of our Connect 1-2-1 experience, giving medical experts the chance to enjoy “face-to-face” meetings with influential investors and educational consultants;
- Panel Discussions and Breakout sessions : you’ll unite with some of the world’s best educational minds to explore solutions to some of the sector’s most pressing challenges, opportunities, and myths;
- Networking Lounge, which ensure that a catch-up or collaboration-catalysing conversation with fellow delegates is only ever a click away.
The Event Platform
All networking experiences will be facilitated by our virtual conference partner, who will cultivate a space designed to replicate the ambience of a face-to-face event.
Its networking features will include:
- Lobby and lounge: Their virtual lobby will serve as the central point of engagement for SFS Medicine. Participants can receive a first impression of the event, interact with other participants and move into other collaboration and/or content spaces;
- Auditorium: The platform’s auditorium will provide all delegates with instant access to live or on-demand conference content. It will also offer delegates the opportunity to participate in polls, surveys, and other forms of real-time engagement with that content.
However, all registered delegates will be given a brief tutorial on how to make the most of the platform’s features in the weeks leading up to the event…
How To Join The Virtual Event?
Disclaimer: Images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.