QS, Prince of Songkla University and Taylor’s University are organizing the upcoming QS Subject Focus Summit Hospitality and Leisure Management under the theme “Sustainable and Resilient Solutions in Hospitality and the Tourism Industry” from 5-7 October 2021.
Hospitality and the tourism industry can be especially vulnerable to disruption, whether through changes to consumer preferences or global challenges. Any hurdle, regardless of size, can have a significant impact and events such as global pandemics, strikes, natural disasters and climate change are affecting how service providers operate.
Themed Sustainable and Resilient Solutions in Hospitality and the Tourism Industry, the QS Subject Focus Summit Hospitality and Leisure Management explores events such as the COVID-19 pandemic and looks at what lessons can be learnt. The summit brings together experts and leaders in hospitality and academia to discuss the future of hospitality and the tourism industry and how sustainable models should be implemented.
- Senior leaders from hospitality schools, tourism and leisure management
- Relevant stakeholders from government and industry that deliver outstanding professional development and high impact research
- Professionals who are involved in university ranking, planning & development
- Representatives from other academic disciplines, media, consultancy firms, sustainability professionals in the hospitality sector and/or higher education management
Click here for more information.
You can register for the conference via our QS SFS Hospitality website.
Click here for more registration details.
* Please note that the following cancellation charges apply:
|Period before Summit within which written notification of cancellation is received||Cancellation Charges|
|31-60 days||50% of registration fee|
|0-30 days||No refund|