We’re Going Virtual!
The Event Format
QS Subject Focus Summit -Medicine, running from 4 August – 6 August, will be three days of engaging digital event experiences.
This interactive format not only allows you to hear from experts discussing The Future of Medicine but will also have several opportunities for you to ask questions and engage with the speakers.
The event, beginning with an address from His Excellency General Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister of Thailand, will be attended by
Medicine School Leaders
- Management of medical schools or related academic departments
- Relevant stakeholders from government and industry who work with medical schools to deliver outstanding professionals and relevant, high impact research
- Persons involved in university planning and rankings
- Representatives from other academic disciplines, media, academics and consultants in the technology or higher education management
The summit will run 3 hours per day from 4 – 6 August, and will feature insightful keynotes, enlightening panel discussions, and thought-provoking sessions. If you happen to miss any sessions, recordings will also be made available on demand for a short period after the summit.
Networking and Interactive Sessions
Going virtual doesn’t mean that we’ll be any less interactive! At this year, you’ll have extensive opportunities to connect with fellow educators, edtech entrepreneurs, investors, and academic leaders. Opportunities to connect at SFS Medicine include:
- The virtual version of our Connect 1-2-1 experience, giving medical experts the chance to enjoy “face-to-face” meetings with influential investors and educational consultants;
- Panel Discussions and Breakout sessions : you’ll unite with some of the world’s best educational minds to explore solutions to some of the sector’s most pressing challenges, opportunities, and myths;
- Networking Lounge, which ensure that a catch-up or collaboration-catalysing conversation with fellow delegates is only ever a click away.
The Event Platform
All networking experiences will be facilitated by our virtual conference partner, who will cultivate a space designed to replicate the ambience of a face-to-face event.
Its networking features will include:
- Lobby and lounge: Their virtual lobby will serve as the central point of engagement for SFS Medicine. Participants can receive a first impression of the event, interact with other participants and move into other collaboration and/or content spaces;
- Auditorium: The platform’s auditorium will provide all delegates with instant access to live or on-demand conference content. It will also offer delegates the opportunity to participate in polls, surveys, and other forms of real-time engagement with that content.
- Exhibition: Our platform provider will ensure that all delegates are able to liaise with our individual showcases. By including content-display modalities including video screens and file access spaces, delegates will also have outstanding access to presenter resources
However, all registered delegates will be given a brief tutorial on how to make the most of the platform’s features in the weeks leading up to the event…
How To Join The Virtual Event?